Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fred08.com ... important endorsement Friday

Fred Thompson, while talking with Shaun Hannity today on his radio show, carefully ducked the question from Shaun about an important endorsement coming his way on Friday. Hannity asked if it was a state or national endorsement, and Sen. Thompson said he would rather not say anything until the event.

So ... I'll be all ears tomorrow to see who else is coming on board the Fred Thompson campaign ... who else will become a Fred Head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have cable so I cannot watch the debate. However, I understand Fred is doing well tonight...Where has he been?

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

GOP Rock, that is the question many are asking. Fred Thompson has caught on fire the past three debates and really zinged them in the last Fox debate. He was judged by the focus group to be the winner of that debate, and I totally agree.

I would like to see him win the South Carolina primary and pick up the momentum going into Super Tuesday.

Too bad more debates are not held on regular TV for those who do not have cable or satellite. The two Fox Republican debates were the best I have seen this season.