Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Anonymous mailer against Fred Thompson

The white letter-sized envelope arrived in the mail today with only my name and address on a mailing label, and no return address. The post mark was unreadable. Inside was a single sheet of yellow paper with info xeroxed on both sides that were slams against presidential candidate Fred Thompson.

I have not declared for any candidate ... but this type of campaigning bothers me. If someone cared enough to mail out info against a candidate, why not be up-front about it?

Odd thing ... I had just mentioned a short time earlier to a friend that I was still undecided in this race but leaning toward Fred Thompson. This anonymous mail piece may push me over to Fred....

2 comments:

Writer said...

join the Thompson team!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like supporters of that Presidential candidate whose last name has four letters.