Friday, January 04, 2008

Welcome Spank That Donkey -- newest ODBA member!

Newest ODBA Member!

Here's a great big WELCOME to Chris at Spank That Donkey ... the newest member of the Old Dominion Blog Alliance!

Chris was my mentor while wading through the blogging world, is a fellow officer in the local Republican Party, a Marine veteran, and someone who can be trusted to watch your back. When he and Alton and Carl get together ... there will be some hell raising going on!

Welcome to the ODBA, my friend.

2 comments:

Spank That Donkey said...

Thanks SWAC GIRL, I just wish that I had 1/4 of the readship you get though... I think it has something to do with content....

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

You can't kid a kidder, Spanky ... I'm still trying to catch up with your readership! Glad to have you with us working against the dems.