Thursday, January 20, 2011

Message from new RNC Chairman Reince Priebus

By Reince Priebus
Chairman, Republican Party of Virginia

My name is Reince Priebus and last Friday I was elected to serve as the new Chairman of the Republican National Committee. I'm proud and humbled to be given this opportunity to lead the RNC during such a critical election cycle.

Since you and I will be working together to elect Republicans at all levels of government, please allow me to share some of my background with you.

I have always believed in the core conservative principles of the Republican Party. I became involved in politics at an early age growing up in Wisconsin and have since worked my way up through the Party ranks. Most recently, I served as Chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin. Under my leadership, we were able to turn a solidly blue state red.

We started down a winning path in 2010 in Wisconsin and across the nation, but our work is far from done. Together we can build on 2010 and make sure we put a Republican back in the White House in 2012 and take control of the U.S. Senate.

Please take this opportunity to make a secure online gift right now to support the RNC's efforts to lay the early groundwork for victory. And please share this message with your family and friends. The active support of conservative grassroots leaders like you is vital if our Party is to succeed.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to getting to know you and working more closely with you in the weeks and months ahead.

No comments: