Monday, May 18, 2009

Amplifying the conservative message ...

This morning I saw where two of my posts were mentioned in two nationwide blogs (actually, one is worldwide as confirmed by global visitors). Both disputed what I wrote but, by advancing my posts, they helped amplify the conservative message.

Roy Edroso with The Village Voice posted On Notre Dame, Rightbloggers More Catholic Than The Pope ... not an accurate statement but it certainly draws readers ... in his regular "Exploring the Right Wing Blogosphere" feature. He references my post Insanity ... Notre Dame puts Catholics in crisis along with numerous conservatives bloggers.

John Cook with Skeptical Science has reprinted my Friday post Global warming ... er, global cooling ... which is it? in which I pointed out a new report by climatologist/physicist Terri Jackson stated there is now irrefutable scientific evidence that the earth is entering a cooling phase. Mr. Cook makes it his business to be skeptical of global warming skeptics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL THEY ALL TOTALLY TRASH YOU, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA