Monday, December 15, 2008

Congrats, Krystle!

She's at the top of the Blog Net News influence rankings this week and going strong! Congrats to Krystle over at Crystal Clear Conservative for being # 1! I'm sending warm congratulatory wishes her way because I discovered at the Republican Advance that Krystle does not like cold weather.

Krystle, Jason Kenney, and I were attending the New Media Saturday afternoon session at the Republican Advance earlier this month when my daughter sent a text: "It's snowing outside." I immediately wrote that message on a piece of paper and showed it first to Jason, then to Krystle.

Krystle wrote back, "Not ready for snow! Warm weather please! :) "

I responded, "Let it snow ... let it snow ... let it snow!" and drew a picture of a snowman.

She wrote back, "Palm trees, beaches, sunshine, and a great breeze. My type of weather."

So here's to tropical breezes and palm trees for you, Krystle! Keep up the good work in the Virginia blogosphere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I believe I heard "Margaritaville" playing in the background (heehee). I am still awaiting the return of my flip flops and Yankees cap.