Saturday, November 15, 2008

Augusta Water Cooler's BlogTalkRadio ... Friday's show with SWAC Girl


Augusta Water Cooler talk show host Jason Bibeau

My thanks to Jason Bibeau for inviting me to be a guest on his newly-launched BlogTalkRadio Friday afternoon. It was fun as we two political junkies talked back and forth about blogging and politics.

When Jason asked if I would join him for the show and said we had 30 minutes to fill, I wondered how in the world we would fill all that time. Before I knew it, we were out of time.

It was my first radio-type interview so Jason was taking a chance and, while I believe he will have more and better guests on in the future, I again thank him for the opportunity. It was fun and he was extremely gracious in his comments about my blog.

Check out our interview at Augusta Water Cooler BlogTalkRadio.

No comments: