Sunday, November 30, 2008

Courage

Thanks to Blackfive for this photo ... a message on the hospital door of a wounded Navy Seal:
ATTENTION TO ALL WHO ENTER HERE

If you are coming into this room with sorrow or to feel sorry for my wounds, go elsewhere. The wounds I received, I got in a job I love, doing it for people I love, supporting the freedom of a country I deeply love. I am incredibly tough and will make a full recovery. What is full? That is the absolute utmost physically my body has the ability to recover. Then I will push that 20% further through sheer mental tenacity. This room you are about to enter is a room of fun, optimism, and intense rapid regrowth. If you are not prepared for that, go elsewhere.

THE MANAGEMENT
Godspeed for a full recovery to this Navy Seal.

H/T RedState

No comments: