Friday, January 21, 2011

Bearing Drift ... hard copy


So I opened the mailbox today and there inside was a special read waiting just for me ... the first print issue of Bearing Drift magazine with a cover featuring Virginia's Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling. I've got to admit that, even though I spend hours on the computer scanning news stories, updates, and other bloggers' posts, it's still special to curl up with a cup of tea to read. That's not exactly an easy endeavor with a laptop ... certainly not snuggly.

Inside the front cover is a full page ad from Congressman and Majority Leader Eric Cantor. Inside the back cover is another full page ad, this time from Councilwoman Kristin Forrester of Dumfries.

After paging through the magazine and eyeballing the articles (some of which I had already seen online), I'm looking forward to a little quality time with the LG, JR, Krystle, Josh, Eve Marie, Brian, and of course the snarkery of Ward. Good job, Guys!

Cup of tea ... Bearing Drift ... ah, life is good.

1 comment:

J.R.Hoeft said...

You rock, Lynn. Hope you enjoyed it!