Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fishersville Mike on DaTech Guy's radio program tonight

Fishersville Mike is taking the SWAC Corps to radio tonight as he appears on DaTech Guy's radio program from 9-10 pm at WCRN radio in Massachusetts. Mike writes:
I'm gearing up for my appearance on DaTech Guy's radio program Saturday night.

Why am I, a lowly blogger from central Virginia, getting the air time in Massachusetts? DaTech Guy asked for some content ideas for his new show back in December and I sent him an email. He asked me to be a guest - along with American Glob - and that's providing content.
Hit it out of the park, Mike!

UPDATE: DaTech Guy writes:
Tonight at 9 p.m. on AM 830 WCRN and DaTechGuy on DaRadio we welcome Fishersville Mike to the show and Aleister of American Glob for his first visit to the station.

We will be talking about the Obama/Reagan myth, The constant harping on conservative women, George Allen running in Va and we’ll touch on Egypt briefly if time permits.

As always you can listen live at the WCRN web site here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure he will, happy to have him on.