Today’s Floor Schedule:
The House will meet at 12 pm today to consider the following legislation. Last votes are expected around 6:30 pm.
· H.R. 1954 - To implement the President's request to increase the statutory limit on the public debt (Sponsored by Rep. Dave Camp / Ways and Means Committee)
· H.R. 1484 - Veterans Appeals Improvement Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Bob Filner / Veterans’ Affairs Committee)
· H.R. 802 - To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish a VetStar Award Program (Sponsored by Rep. Bob Filner / Veterans’ Affairs Committee)
· S. 1082 - Small Business Temporary Extension Act of 2011 (Sponsored by Sen. Mary Landrieu / Small Business Committee)
· S.Con.Res. 16 - Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for an event to celebrate the birthday of King Kamehameha (Sponsored by Sen. Kahikina Akaka / House Administration Committee)
· H.R. 1194 - To renew the authority of the Secretary of Health and Human Services to approve demonstration projects designed to test innovative strategies in State child welfare programs (Sponsored by Rep. Jim McDermott / Ways and Means Committee)