Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Bill Bolling's Christmas ornaments on my parents' tree

2007 Jamestown ornament
2005 Virginia ornament

During the Thanksgiving weekend while everyone was together at my parents' home, we decorated their house for Christmas and put up the Christmas tree.

As I unwrapped and hung the pewter ornaments from Lt. Gov. and Mrs. Bill Bolling, I thought about him running for reelection this year and how much he has helped the Republican Party over the years. The ornaments, something he started about three or four years ago, have added a Virginia tradition to my parents' and my family's Christmas trees.

Merry Christmas to Lt. Governor and Mrs. Bolling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

Thanks for the kind words about the LG. I'm glad you are enjoying your Christmas ornaments.

I look forward to seeing you at the Advance this week. I think you'll get the fourth installment of the ornament this weekend.

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

Thanks, Randy. I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend at the Advance ... and will now look forward to the fourth installment of the ornaments. Wonder what Virginia-related theme will be on this one?

See you at the Homestead!