Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Wee-weed up"? Hypocritical press again ignores stupid presidential comment

Howls of elitist indignation would be romping across the nation this week if President George W. Bush had said what Democrat Barack Obama said ... "wee-weed up."

Obama's exact quote:
There's something about August going into September where everybody in Washington gets all wee-weed up," he said. "I don't know what it is. But that's what happens."
What the heck is he saying?

Even press secretary Robert Gibbs had difficulty explaining it:
"I think 'wee-weed up' is when people just get all nervous for no particular reason, when they -- look, it -- I think the way the president used it was -- and I -- I've talked to a few of you guys about this -- in our -- in August of 2007, right, the rap on the president and the campaign was, they can't -- they're -- first of all, they're doing poorly in Iowa. They can't possibly win the nomination, let alone the presidency, right? So I'll leave those predictions aside.

So this is just -- this is sort of an August pundit pattern between people getting overly nervous for something that still has a long way to go. Bed-wetting is -- would be probably the more consumer-friendly term."
What an immature, disrespectful president.

The hypocrisy of the mainstream media and Democrats continues to amaze me although I don't know why. It's "situation normal" for them.

No comments: