Friday, November 30, 2007

Don't feed the trolls....


Troll, n., giant, demon: a dwarf or giant in Scandinavian folklore inhabiting caves or hills: also,

... people who are just being rude and obnoxious who generally try to offend, shock, harass, and/or abuse who otherwise annoy people.
We ask that you not feed the trolls for this reason:

Dealing with trolls can often be difficult, but they should not go unwarned, un-removed or unbanned. Trolls can destroy a community, and often this is their goal.

One of the more prominent trolls who has stalked the SWAC blogs is exposed by RightsideVA.

Don't feed the trolls....

1 comment:

AmPowerBlog said...

At first I was horrified of people attacking me. I went to comment moderation for awhile. I think my skin toughened up a bit, though, later, when I went on the counterattack!

Thanks for the interesting links!