Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall cleaning....

Three campaigns during the past 12 months have taken me away from my tasks at home. I've fallen behind in cleaning ... so, instead of spring cleaning, which was when I was in the middle of a hotly-contested primary, I am now up to my elbows in fall cleaning as we prepare to go into the Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday season.

My family entertains all throughout the holidays so it's necessary to clean the cobwebs, dust the baseboards, move furniture and vacuum under and behind, wash windows, clean ceiling fans, wash curtains, scrub floors, and everything else that goes into having a sparkling clean house before putting out the Christmas decorations.

Instead of campaigning, I'm cleaning house. I don't know which is dirtier work....

1 comment:

Vivian J. Paige said...

I thought I was the only one :(