From Rep. Eric Cantor's office (Republican Whip)....
ANTICIPATED FLOOR SCHEDULE
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. Last votes expected: 4:00 p.m.
One Minutes (15 per side)
Suspensions (7 Bills):
1) H.R. 1839 - To amend the Small Business Act to improve SCORE (Sponsored by Rep. Buchanan / Small Business Committee)
2) H.R. 1834 - Native American Business Development Enhancement Act (Sponsored by Rep. Kirkpatrick / Small Business Committee)
3) H.R. 1842 - Expanding Entrepreneurship Act (Sponsored by Rep. Luetkemeyer / Small Business Committee)
4) H.R. 3738 - Small Business Early-Stage Investment Act (Sponsored by Rep. Nye / Small Business Committee)
5) H.R. 3014 - Small Business Health Information Technology Financing Act (Sponsored by Rep. Dahlkemper / Small Business Committee)
6) H.Res. 890 - Welcoming the Prime Minister of the Republic of India, His Excellency Dr. Manmohan Singh, to the United States (Sponsored by Rep. McDermott / Foreign Affairs Committee)
7) H.Con.Res. 212 - Expressing the sense of Congress on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of historic events in Central and Eastern Europe, particularly the Velvet Revolution in Czechoslovakia, and reaffirming the bonds of friendship and cooperation between the United States and the Slovak and Czech Republics (Sponsored by Rep. Mica / Foreign Affairs Committee)
H.R. 3791 - Fire Grants Reauthorization Act (Structured Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Mitchell / Science and Technology Committee)
The rule provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order the following amendments:
Titus Amendment (10 minutes)
Perlmutter Amendment (10 minutes)
Flake Amendment (10 minutes)
Holden Amendment (10 minutes)
Cardoza Amendment (10 minutes)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
1) S. 1599 - A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to include in the Federal charter of the Reserve Officers Association leadership positions (Sponsored by Sen. Leahy / Judiciary Committee)
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 2781 - To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate segments of the Molalla River in Oregon, as components of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Schrader / Natural Resources Committee)
H.R. 3961 - Medicare Physician Payment Reform Act (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Dingell / Energy and Commerce Committee)
WEEKLY WASTE WATCH
Halloween or Stimulus? National Park Service to Buy a “Bat Gate” with Taxpayer Funds
Under the House Republican Stimulus Alternative, taxpayer funds would not have been spent on bat-friendly gates. Instead, Republicans would have created twice as many jobs at half the cost.
The Washington Watch Report is available on the House Republican Whip’s website.
Post a Comment