Why Does Our Struggle Matter? It Matters Because...
- If we don't win the war against Islamofascism other issues won't matter at all.
- We won't have an economy to worry about.
- We won't have equal rights for all.
- We won't have our cherished freedom.
- And we will live under Sharia Law.
We Must Win This War
- The enemy loves death -- far more than we love life.
- The enemy uses children as human bombs, mothers as suicide bombers, men driven by the glory of death and the promise of eternal sexual bliss in heaven...and martyrdom on earth.
- This is the enemy reality: murder and death of "infidels" by any means for the glory of Allah.
- The pain-rich attack of 9/11 changed most Americans lives forever, but it struck an especially sensitive chord with me. It reminded me that the entire world is under brutal threat and physical attack by the same radical Islamic ideology that massacred “infidels” in Lebanon during the Lebanese Civil War.
- The American Congress for Truth (ACT) was formed in June 2002 to clear away the fog of the brutal attack of September 11, 2001. Our purpose is to preserve our cherished values and freedoms.
Post a Comment