Sunday, June 15, 2008

"The Pursuit of Happyness" ... true story

Will Smith ... true story of Chris Gardner ... "The Pursuit of Happyness." The story of a man who never gave up ... did not make himself the victim ... worked hard ... and went from living in his car to becoming a stockbroker who formed his own company and eventually became a multi-millionaire. He never gave up.

An interesting side note is that Will Smith's real-life son, Jaden, played his son in the movie. Producers had interviewed dozens of young actors for the role before asking Smith is he would consider letting his son play the part. The kid is a natural and the bond between father and son translated onto the big screen.

An extremely inspirational movie....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog! I want to learn more about how to get involved with electing conservatives. Also I would like to contact the local WRE. Could you help me? Thanks, Shanon Kiser My e-mail is sokiser@liberty.edu