Friday, January 29, 2010

O'Keefe falsely accused of bugging phones

Liberals love to spin lies on the internet ... especially liberal lawyers posing as bloggers ... and the same holds true in the James "I Broke The ACORN Story" O'Keefe story.

From Rush Limbaugh:
James O'Keefe and another guy got caught in Mary Landrieu's office, and the original report in the Washington Post said that... O'Keefe is the guy who with the girl did the BigGovernment.com videos that blew the top off the ACORN scams. He was in there, and got caught in the phone room, and the Washington Post reported what he was doing was bugging the phone lines of Mary Landrieu. Then the police said, "No, no, no, that's not what he was doing. We don't quite know what he was doing, but he was not bugging it." [emphasis added]
Rush's theory makes sense:
These people have turned off their phones, or they're redirecting calls from constituents to go somewhere to a dead line, and then they're saying, "Our phones are jammed. Nobody can get through. We don't know what's wrong." I bet you... I don't know this. I'm just speculating. But I'll bet you O'Keefe and his buddy who posed as telephone repairmen were in there to try to find out if somebody had jimmied with the lines so that constituents could not call the office and complain.
...
I'm just wild guessing, but don't doubt me. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what O'Keefe was doing.
There's more to this story ... Newsbusters reported the media continue to falsely accuse O'Keefe of bugging the phones. Stay tuned....

No comments: