Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Communist Mao ornament on White House Christmas tree

Is this man to be believed? A president of the United States stooping to honoring a communist just adds more fuel to the fire as American backbones are strengthened for the battles ahead with Congress.

Jerry clues us in:
Beyond words. Obama has the likeness of a communist who killed 70 million human beings adorning the people's Christmas tree.

Transvestites, Mao And Obama Ornaments Decorate White House Christmas Tree

For the love of God. When will this nightmare end?
I didn't hear about this on Good Morning America. Disgraceful. The American people should demand Barack Obama remove that ornament from the people's Christmas tree in the people's house.

We will remember in 2010, 2011, 2012, and beyond.

Yankee Phil also picked up on this.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had it earlier, It is Insane. I cant believe them.

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

Thanks, Phil. I updated with a link to your post. I was flabbergasted at the audacity of an American president allowing such an ornament to be in the White House of the United States of America. I'm stunned.

Unknown said...

ty for link. I wasn't fishing

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

LOL! I didn't think that ... wanted to add the link to help get this story out. MSM appears to be ignoring it. People of America need to hear it. Thanks for posting and have a Merry Christmas, hopefully without a Mao ornament on your tree. :)