Each year Young America's Foundation helps students across the country properly remember the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks through our9/11: Never Forget Project. Young America's Foundation began this program in 2003 when we discovered that most college campuses were either completely ignoring the anniversary or holding a politically correct event instead.
You can unite your campus community to properly remember the victims of the terrorist attacks by taking part in Young America's Foundation's 9/11: Never Forget Project.
Young America's Foundation will provide you with ideas and information on how to:
- Establish an American flag memorial on campus consisting of 2,977 American flags representing each person tragically killed in the terrorist attacks.
- Schedule a campus-wide moment of silence or prayer on September 11, at 9:11 a.m.
- Host a conservative speaker at your school
- Provide you with free buttons, posters and other materials to distribute on the anniversary.
Download the September chapter of the Campus Conservative Battle Plan to learn how to get started.
Young America's Foundation is working with this flag distributor who will provide groups with approximately 3,000 flags for $300.
For more information or to register your group's involvement, please contact Patrick Coyle at email@example.com or call 800-USA-1776.
List of participating schools in 2010
- Manchester College
- Utah State University
- Science Hill High School
- Penn State University
- Old Dominion University
- Siena College
- Cornell University
- Rhodes College
- Los Osos High School
- Langley High School
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- Lopez Island High School
- Washington & Lee University
- Robert Morris University
- University of Florida
- Mount Spokane High School
- University of Virginia
- Saint Mary's Ryken High School
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- Gettysburg College
- Franciscan University