Monday, June 20, 2011

Tim Kaine agrees with Obama policies

Tim Kaine: "I will never be one of those Democratic candidates that distances myself from my party or my president." 

It's not often in politics that a candidate will totally and completely lash himself to the mast of a sinking ship. But that's just what former DNC Chairman Tim Kaine did this weekend. Speaking to activists in Charlottesville, Kaine left no doubt where he stood:

For good or ill, he stands with President Obama 100 percent.  

The Daily Progress has the full details: 
Though Kaine is running in a battleground state and has polled in a virtual tie with former Gov. George Allen, the Republican frontrunner, he declared he will not distance himself from the Democratic Party.

"I'm a very proud Democrat," Kaine said. "I will never be one of those Democratic candidates that distances myself from my party or my president. I'm proud of my party. I'm proud of my president."
So, if Tim Kaine is 100 percent committed to President Obama's record, it raises some interesting question:
· Does Tim Kaine support President Obama's war on coal?

· Does Tim Kaine support the Obama administration's attack on Right to Work states?

· Does Tim Kaine still support ObamaCare, even after revelations that the entire waiver program was designed to hide the program's massive impact on insurance costs?

· Does Tim Kaine agree with President Obama's assessment that the nearly $1 trillion stimulus "wasn't quite as shovel ready" as voters were promised?
We look forward to reading the answers.

From Republican Party of Virginia

No comments: