Monday, September 24, 2007

Chaz for Clerk of Court in Harrisonburg-Rockingham

Update letter from Chaz Evans Haywood who is running for Clerk of Court for Harrisonburg/Rockingham County:

Dear Friends:

The Summer was busy and enjoyable and it was great to see so much enthusiasm at all the lawn parties, parades and summer bbq's. With only 45 days left we are on a roll, but still have a lot to do.

I encourage you to write a Letter to the Editor in support of my campaign to be your next Clerk of Court for Harrisonburg and Rockingham County. A link at my Chaz for Clerk website will put you directly in contact with the Daily News Record.

If you are interested in hosting a small gathering at your home just email or give me a call on my cell phone at (540) 421-0052.

I have over 550 yard signs across the City and County. I appreciate your willingness to show your support with one in your yard. There is a link on my website to receive a sign.

With November 6th right around the corner, your friends, family and co-workers need to hear about my PROVEN experience and PROVEN record of service.

Sharing this letter is a great way to inform the constituents of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County.

HELP CHAZ IN THE FINAL DAYS

I have truly appreciated the financial support and help from so many of you. As we reach the final days I need your financial assistance as I reach out in the media and mail to many more voters in Harrisonburg and Rockingham County. I am honored to have your support and with your help we will celebrate VICTORY on November 6th.

Just email and we can discuss the details of your help, or click on the "DONATE NOW" image on the website and you can donate by CREDIT CARD, CHECK, DEBIT CARD OR CASH.

Veteran POW-MIA ride for Camp Still Meadows

In remembrance of National MIA-POW Day, I was pleased to join the Valley Chapter of Veteran POW-MIA riders for a ride to benefit Camp Sill Meadows and the great work they do for those with disabilities. It was great to ride with my military brothers and sisters for such a great cause.

Thursday afternoon I joined with my fellow Veterans on Court Square in Harrisonburg to hear Delegate Matt Lohr and others offer their respect and thanks to those that have served and are now serving.

All My Best,

Chaz Evans-Haywood
Chaz For Clerk
Chaz@ChazForClerk.com
(540) 421-0052

No comments: