H/T to Mom who sent this to the grandkids ... and the big kids, too. :) Thanks, Mom! Encore post from 2009....
All I need to know, I learned from the Easter Bunny....
- Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There's no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
- Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
- The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
- To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
Photo by Lynn R. Mitchell
Post a Comment