• November: A panel discussion titled “Islam: A Religion of Violence or Peace?”It's a nice variety of speakers for the new season. If interested, check out the Richmond Forum website.
• January: Dan Buettner, a researcher, explorer, author and National Geographic Fellow, will present “The Science of Happiness.” The presentation is based on his research into happiness around the world.
• February: President George W. Bush will talk about his time in the White House, decision-making and his experience dealing with world leaders.
• March: Former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown will present “2025: Shaping a New Future,” which is about the major changes — including economic, social and technological — that will shape the world in coming years.
• April: Comedian Steve Martin will discuss the creative process and how his work has grown over the years in a talk called “Stand Up: My Rise and Collapse.”
Monday, April 15, 2013
George W. Bush to participate in 2013-14 Richmond Forum series
Former President George W. Bush, actor Steve Martin, former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown ... what's not to like about the Richmond Forum's 2013-14 lineup? The Richmond Times-Dispatch lists all the guest speakers for the upcoming season:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment