Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Win the War signs reordered

We have reordered Win the War signs since we're completely out of the first batch. With a waiting list of folks who want signs for their yards, we should go through them quickly. If you're interested send a comment with your email (I moderate my comments so it won't be publicized) and I will get back with you.

I received a request today from the Fauquier County Republicans for signs so they are being distributed throughout the state.

Candle in the window: Please join us in displaying a white electric candle in the window to show support for the troops. Late Saturday night I drove past a nearby home ... there were candles in every window, upstairs and down ... and it made me catch my breath. I know those folks ... their son is a VMI graduate and is in the Army. She told me she was putting a candle in the window ... but 12 candles all across the front of the house stirred my heart.

Support the Troops Rally ... "A Gathering of Eagles": Saturday, March 17, 2007, at 12:00 Noon in downtown Staunton at the corner of Johnson and Augusta Streets. You are welcome to bring an American flag or Support the Troops sign.

1 comment:

Spank That Donkey said...

Hey is that Gov. Kaine's Rocking Chair?

I hope we have enough signs for the rally! The first hundred went pretty quick!