Single Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract (essence)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of baking soda
- 5 tablespoons flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
2. Measure all the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix and mash thoroughly with a fork. It's easier if the butter is slightly softened rather than using a hard-brick.
3. Add the mixture to the center of a pre-greased cookie sheet. To make it easier to bake evenly, smooth the mixture out as a thin layer.
4. Bake for 15-17 minutes. Bake for an additional 1-2 minutes if the cookie is too soft or gooey.
5. Let cool on a plate.