Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In memory of Jim Hoeft's sister....

Rebecca Hoeft passes away from kidney disease....

Our prayers and thoughts are with Jim Hoeft at this time of sadness for his family. Following is the email sent out this afternoon....

Friends,

I am leaving tomorrow from Virginia for Chicago to be with my family. My sister, who has had a bout with kidney disease, and to whom I was a kidney donor, was called home last evening.

For those of you to whom I have obligations, I will do my best to fulfill those requests shortly after I return.

If you are interested in supporting the National Kidney Foundation, please do so in my sister's name, Rebecca Hoeft. Include her name in the memo portion of your check. They can be sent to:

The National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
215 W. Illinois St.
Suite 1C
Chicago, IL 60610


Thank you and God bless,
Jim

Bearing Drift

No comments: