Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"The road less traveled...."

Back road in Shenandoah Valley
(click on photo to enlarge)

The road less traveled ... I find many of them while meandering throughout the Shenandoah Valley and the surrounding Blue Ridge and Alleghany Mountains.

I've often joked that I never met a dirt road I didn't want to explore ... not only here in my home state of Virginia but also in Alaska, Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, West Virginia, Tennessee, Vermont, and New Hampshire -- the areas I have explored the most over the years. I've run into some challenges along the way but was able to work my way through them....

The current election in the 24th Senate District is very similar. Going up against an incumbent is definitely "the road less traveled" ... many won't even try.

Guess that's what makes those of us working for Scott Sayre different ... we are up to the challenge and believe we can win it. It's the campaign equivalent of "the road less traveled."

No comments: