Friday, March 25, 2011

Libya: 'I didn't know tanks could fly'

Cartoon and editorial are passed along for the benefit of my friend Buddy who left a phone message yesterday wondering the same thing....

Jim Bayne writes:
WOW, I DID NOT KNOW THAT TANKS COULD FLY....

In a newscast the other evening several graphic photographs were shown of tanks and other heavy armor which were destroyed outside Benghazi, Libya.

Since I am positive that I would not be mislead by our government one can only surmise that these were the first flying tanks in the history of the world. The UN resolution which was so slyly crafted (to avoid the requirement for consent of the congress to declare war) stated that a “no fly” zone would be established so that the rightful government of Libya could not use its planes to put down an insurrection by people within its sovereign borders.
Read the rest at dog-gone-right.com blog.

No comments: