- He had a broad base of support, winning among conservatives, Tea Party members, Evangelicals, women, men, and Hispanics.
- With over 770,000 votes, he received the most votes in Florida GOP Primary history.
- The idea that Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum are splitting the conservative vote was proved wrong -- again. Not only did Romney win more support from conservatives and Tea Party supporters than either candidate, he garnered more votes than both candidates combined.
- Romney won Hispanic voters, a key swing voting bloc in the general election, increasing his support of 14% in 2008 to 54% in Tuesday's results.
- Every GOP candidate who has won Florida has gone on to win the nomination.
--From Mitt Romney for President campaign
Post a Comment