Sunday, March 18, 2007

"Harvey" ... the play

My week was absorbed with preparations for our "Gathering of Eagles" support the troops rally in Staunton ... but I'm also a mom who likes to spend time with her teenage daughter. So after yesterday's rally, she and I stepped out last night on a "date" to go to a local play, Harvey, put on by ShenanArts Theater. Many local home school students were involved in the production so we spent the evening visiting with friends and enjoying the talents of those from our home school community. It was a light-hearted ending to an emotionally patriotic day ... and just what the doctor ordered. To all the cast and crew ... "Bravo!"

"Then I introduce them to Harvey ... and he is bigger and grander than anything they offer me. When they leave, they leave impressed!" -- Elwood P. Dowd (from Harvey)

www.shenanarts.com

No comments: