The story is old and tired ... the mainstream media seem to always defend anyone except America. The latest example is the publicized confession of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, long suspected of being the mastermind behind the 9/11 terrorism attacks. He confessed to a number of terrorist activities ... and what did the MSM do? They started defending the guy by complaining interrogaters used waterboarding methods to force a confession.
The howls arose across the media front as they appeared to defend Mohammed:
Matt Lauer, NBC: "How credible is this laundry list of targets? If you're being subjected to waterboarding or torture, won't you just spew out all kinds of locations to make it stop?"
Brian Ross, ABC: "This comes four years after KSM was captured in Pakistan and subjected to what the U.S. calls extreme interrogation techniques, including, officials tell ABC News, waterboarding."
Chris Cuomo, ABC: "Waterboarding. It leads to torture."
Peter Bergen, CNN: "He'd been waterboarded. Certainly defense attorneys in his case will raise the matter of how this information was obtained."
Rosie O'Donnell, ABC: Upon hearing a fellow co-anchor call Mohammed a terrorist, she angrily responded, "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! You're going to rob him of his humanity now. You want to rob him of his humanity by calling him a terrorist."
This thug has admitted to being the terrorist who personally beheaded journalist Daniel Pearl ... and the MSM object to waterboarding? Daniel Pearl was one of their own ... they have no loyalty. In the exact words of Mohammed:
"I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew, Daniel Pearl, in the city of Karachi, Pakistan. For those who would like to confirm, there are pictures of me on the Internet holding his head."
Thirty-one terrorism attacks have been linked to Mohammed, the most notable being the 9/11 attacks flying airplanes into buildings in the United States. Some of his work includes:
* 9/11 attack against the United States in 2001
* Truck bombing at World Trade Center, 1993
* Beheading American journalist Daniel Pearl, 2002
* The plot to use shoe bombs to blow up two American airplanes
* The "Filka Island Operation" that killed at least one American soldier in Kuwait, 2002
* A Bali, Indonesia, nightclub bombinb that killed 202 people, 2002
* Post-9/11 plot to attack skyscrapers including the Library Tower in L.A., Sears Tower in Chicago, Plaza Bank building in Seattle, and Empire State Building in NYC
* A plot to bomb the Panama Canal
* Plots to assassinate a number of former American presidents
Why are media types concerned about how these confessions came about? After all ... in the eyes of the Middle Eastern world it's an "eye-for-an-eye" ... which means in his own world Mohammed would not now be alive.
Source: Associated Press